VERY IMPORTANT BRIEF INFORMATION FOR ALL EXHIBITORS.
Please find the information as follow:
1) Booth set up – Start from 10.00 am until 7.00 pm on 26th April 2018 (Thursday)
2) Booth clearing (tear down) – Start from 9.00 am until 1.00 pm on 7th May 2018 (Monday)
3)On the 26th April 2018 (from 10 am onwards), all exhibitors are advised to register themselves at the KLIBF 2018 Secretariat Counter, Pelantaran Putra (at Second Floor – next to the main stage), PWTC and entitled to get:
- Exhibitor’s Entry Pass (2 passes for each booth)
- Plastic Bags (1 pack/500 pieces for each booth)
- Exhibitors Directory (1 copy for each booth) – to be collected on Saturday after the opening ceremony.
(Extra charges for additional entry passes (RM10 each) and plastic bags (RM12 for 100 pieces))
4) Goods Transportation (loading and unloading)
STRICTLY PROHIBITED! NEVER USE THE FRONT STAGE PELANTARAN PUTRA/DEWAN MERDEKA MAIN LIFT FOR HEAVY GOODS/TROLLEYS
- Exhibitors at Legar Putra, Mawar Room, Tun Hussein Onn Hall (THO), Bilik Johor-Kedah, Bilik Kelantan, Bilik Perak and Bilik Melaka are to use the bus bay (near the PWTC main entrance)
- Exhibitors at Tun Razak Hall 3 (TR3) & Tun Razak Hall 4 (TR4) are allowed to use the cargo main lift at level one (1) (next to the river) and also all cargo lift entrance at level three (3) and four (4).
- Exhibitors at Tun Dr Ismail Hall (TDI), Bilik Pulau Pinang, Bilik Perlis are to use the bus bay loading area level one (1) loading bay next to Seri Pacific.
- Exhibitors at Dewan Merdeka are allowed to use the parking bay at level four (4), PWTC.
- Daily loading time during the book fair from 27th April until 6th May 2018 is strictly at 2 pm till 4 pm. We DO NOT entertain any special time request for daily loading/unloading other than the above mentioned time.
- Each booth comprises with basic lighting, two bookshelves (wall unit), a table, a chair and a wastepaper basket. Kindly note that we DO NOT provide power supply which exhibitor need to pay to the contractor to install. Additional fitting and furnishing, for which there will be separate charges, shall be provided by the official contractor only.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to call the person in charge (Office: +603-4141 7475 | Mr. Fauzan: +6017-607 6090 | Mr. Helmi: 012-652 7802 | Mrs. Suzana: 016-922 7535 | Mr. Syed Zainal: +6012-310 5914)
Your kind attention and cooperation is highly appreciated. Thank you.